How to link your wallet to an EvoVerses account
- Then click on your profile button. It is the circle with an avatar image at the top left of the screen.
- In the new Profile Screen that you will see, scroll to the bottom. You will see a button that says: "Create an EvoVerses account." Click on it.
- Follow the steps on the new screen and wait for the confirmation message. Once you have done it, you are ready!
Using your EvoVerses account gives you lots of extra functions in our project; on other pages of the whitepaper you can find way more detailed info about them but to name a few:
- It allows you to play the game itself (not only the gamified website)
- It allows you to not pay gas fees in any in-game transaction (thanks to our batching technology)
- It allows you to play from any computer or smartphone, without having to install MetaMask or any other system to access your wallet.
- It allows you to use the multiplayer functions in the game and the gamified website.
- It allows you to customize your character (in-game and also on the gamified website).
- It allows you to sync your progress between devices.
- And much more!
Absolutely not! This process only registers a new user with your provided e-mail and password and stores your given wallet address linked to that account, so we know that any transaction to and from that account is done by that EvoVerses account. We don't have any access, control, or keys from your account.